Terms and Fees
Our Promise To You
- Our goal is to provide a safe, clean and comfortable home away from home for your cat.
- I can provide plenty of distractions and amusements specially tailored to your cat’s temperament.
- Your cat will be fed on the same schedule that you use at your home.
- Your cat’s suite will be cleaned daily.
- Your cat will be provided with regular human contact including snuggling and treats.
- I have an on-call vet in case of illness or emergencies.
- I can administer your cat’s usual medications at no extra charge.
- I welcome geriatric and special needs cats.
- Pick-up and drop off service can be provided. Please book ahead.
Terms of Stay
- I ask that all our guests have a current veterinary certificate.
- I ask that cats be flea free and be on a vet approved flea prevention program between April and November.
- All cats over 6 months of age must be spayed or neutered.
- Diet changes can be a major stressor for cats so I ask you to bring a supply of your regular food.
- I suggest you also bring a favorite toy or blanket from home to comfort your cat with familiar smells.
Single Stay – $18 / Day
Family Rates – $6 / Additional Cat
Week Long Stays – $100 / Week
Pick Up & Drop Off
Cowichan Lake- $10
Duncan – $15
Cowichan Valley – $20
Nanaimo, Victoria – $30